Acupuncture Clinic NYC 10001
Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese healing method based on the concept that “Qi” (energy) flows throughout the body and the insertion of hair fine needles can increase and correct blockages of flow. Treatment facilitates blood circulation, oxygenating and transporting nutrients to the cells.
Acupuncture stimulates the central nervous system, which can help alleviate pain and correct imbalances that lead to disease and associated symptoms. Post treatment, you may feel relaxed, energized or uplifted.
Patients seeking a safe, painless alternative to prescription medication or the many side effects that accompany traditional medication, have found acupuncture to be both effective and successful.
If you are weary of needles, rest assured the acupuncture needle is designed for painless insertion. The needles have smooth points, rather than the sharp points typically associated with needles.
Acupuncture can provide relief from the following conditions:
- Arthritis, sciatica, fibromyalgia, carpal tunnel, and body sprains
- Allergies, asthma and other respiratory problems
- Gynecological problems including infertility, PMS, and menopause
- Depression, anxiety, insomnia, migraine headaches, hypertension and stress
- Back, neck, elbow, knee, and facial pain
- Nausea, vomiting, and morning sickness
We also provide Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture which cosmetically improves your overall appearance and supports your well being.